The Mower Shop has been selling and servicing QUALITY OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT since 1965. We consider ourselves "Second To None" in customer support.
If you are interested in purchasing a product that we offer, don't hesitate to call us, send us an e-mail, stop by our store, or purchase online.
Explore our website and see all the lines of outdoor power equipment we carry and let us help you select the product that best fits your needs.
You can look-up and purchase parts online for many of the products that we sell. You can process an order that can be picked up at our store or it can be shipped UPS to you.
"It is unwise to spend too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money...that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you have bought is incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common Law of Business Balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot...It cannot be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something extra for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better."
"There's hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper.
And the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." John Ruskin 1819-1900
Some of the benefits that come with your purchase when you buy your equipment from The Mower Shop.
1. We set-up, service, and test run all equipment before it leaves our store. This allows us to make any adjustments necessary, so it is operating at peak performance while you are using it on the job.
2. Our maintenance parts inventory is above average, minimizing downtime when service is needed.
3. Our Service Technicians are factory trained and attend annual updates to maintain their knowledge of your equipment.
4. We offer a "Winter Care Program" that gives you the opportunity to have your equipment serviced in the off-season. This service has additional savings to you, that are not available in-season.
5. For those who participate in the Winter Care Program: If a problem occurs with your equipment in-season, we will address your issues in a 2 to 4 day time frame (depending on the problem). Normal in-season repair time is much longer.
6. For residential customers that purchase their mower from us: We offer a loaner mower to you if your mower is in the shop and you need to cut your grass before the repair is complete. We do ask that you return the loaner mower to us after you use it, so that others may have the same opportunity. Please do not keep the loaner mower for the duration of time that your mower is in the shop.
7. Occasionally equipment is purchased from us in the box to be given as a gift. We do offer, and ask, that the equipment be brought back to us after the presentation so we may set-up and service the unit to insure proper performance.
8. We inform, instruct and educate the user of the equipment when it is needed. Demonstrations are performed as necessary to insure that safety issues are addressed.
9. For Commercial cutters and Municipalities, we offer a 24 to 48 hour turn-around time on "Warranty Repairs" for their equipment that was purchased at The Mower Shop. If a repair exceeds that time frame, we offer a loaner mower until the repair is complete. We do ask that the loaner be returned promptly and clean, so others may have the same opportunity.